Let all living things praise You with one voice
We will resonate, resonate Your glory
Sonicflood

Monday 23 April 2012

It seems a long time since I wrote the first post and created this blog for youth at First Lisburn. Before I write a message about what is going on in the here and now with all things youth at FLPC, I want to do a little update of what has happened in between! We have of course experienced lots of fun and successful events which have grown the faith of the youth who have taken part! We have a youth club for 7-14's, a junior and senior youth fellowship and communicants' class and drop ins. We have enjoyed Streetreach/Animate and several holiday bible clubs. I have felt like God is telling us not to despise the day of small beginnings and have felt like God is telling me to: Bring his lost lambs back, Feed his sheep and listen for God's voice. I know with the launch of our new social network site, we are hopefully going to be fellowshipping online, as well as every week. So I will be writing my youth worker thoughts on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment